At 4:30 this morning I heard a noise that woke me up. The power went off, and my security system started beeping. It beeped and beeped until 7:00 am at which time I was able to blow-dry my hair somewhat and rush out the door. Thank god I had water!
The day was long, I basically looked at my classmate's photos all day and then went to my studio class where I got to shoot with a 4 by 5 camera. I am making friends with other graduates which is fantastic. Everyone wants to learn how to knit since that is all I do during my 1/2 hour breaks between classes. Jared's red scarf is getting longer and everyone noted my progress with it this morning.
I skipped knitting today. It was something I was looking forward to all week because I was going to learn cables. I was just too tired and hungry. I dropped off my studio partner and then went home and made porkchops. Matt and I talked on my drive home. It was nice to hear from him. I think I offended Alex today. Not intentionally, but I can tell something is up. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him again soon. I'm too tired to worry about it tonight.
I keep thinking about sitting on the steps of the Capitol and looking down at the National Mall. Maybe I should pretend to be President in my dreams tonight :)
The news said that there are more youger people.. ie my age.. that are single than married or in a relationship. I guess I fit in with those figures. It's funny.. I really want to be in a relationship, but I can't see it happening for some time. Hopefully it will happen again.. I miss having a companion to share everything with :) It'd be nice if someone would make me dinner after a day like today. HA!
I am off to bed!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment