Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oink

A Pig almost bit me today. I was trying to take his picture and he put his snout near my camera and made a grunt sound and snapped his teeth!

I have been thinking about reflections and what reflections reflect. I took some photos today in the pond and got one that I really like. It's interesting to see the clarity distorted by a few droplets of water or even a small breeze. I'm thinking about exploring reflections more, but I am not sure if I'd like a nice series of them or not. I'll look into it.

I need to get some work done tomorrow. I'm hoping that the rain keeps me inside and my mind in focus. I also have a ton of laundry. I'm running out of socks that match.

Ok.. time to clear my head and get to bed.

No comments: